We are an ever-growing organisation with career opportunities within many streams of expertise. Please see our available opportunities below:
Senior Pension Administrators - Dublin Office
The ideal candidates will have at a minimum 3-4 years’ Defined Contribution and/or Defined Benefit Pension Scheme portfolio administration experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Schemes.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation on an annual basis of benefit statements and trustee reports.
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- A good understanding of the relevant underlying Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
- Have gained at least 3/4 years’ experience in an Employee Benefits or Pension Consultancy firm.