Unio In The Community
Learn more about our company culture, our environmental policies and our commitment to supporting charities.
Our environmental policy is to reduce the impact of our operations on the environment, through several actions and initiatives. These include:
- Promoting and encouraging staff to avail of the Bike to Work Scheme.
- Incorporating energy efficiency measures into the company facilities and promoting efficient energy use in all areas of business activity.
- Reducing paper consumption, using online communications where possible.
- Employee education about the importance of recycling and minimising the risk of pollution. Implementing waste management strategies to minimise waste and promote recycling.
- Working with suppliers to consider the environmental impact of products and services.
Social Activities & Supporting Charity
- We support and encourage our team to get involved in charity fundraising events. For certain charitable fund raising activities the Company will match monies raised by staff.
- Unio is a corporate charity partner to the Simon Community Card Appeal. We’ve also supported several charities during the year like Dublin and Cork Simon Community, the Irish Youth Foundation and the Irish Cancer Society.